Up to £65000.00 per annum
5 months ago
A luxury fashion retailer is looking for a Business Analsyt/Product Owner who will contribute to achieving the IT and Business agenda across the company. A fantastic role for someone who is looking to gain product owner skills and progress within the luxury fashion sector, this role offers the opportunity to work closely with the team and internal customers taking several development requirements/projects.
You must have experience as a business analyst/project manager working on ecommerce within the fashion and or retail industry as will have responsibility for taking the initiative from business case and prioritization through to definition, development and delivery phases and into daily operations. You will be the key liaison with the business stakeholders and responsible for timely communication of plans and progress. You will need to be passionate about owning business capability (product) development then finally delivering the product on behalf of the company. You will be outward facing and looking always for ways of evolving our offering to exceed our customers need in association with business tactical and strategic roadmaps.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Production and communication of plans
- Delivery of projects against agreed plan, cost and quality
- Develop and build a proactive customer communication ethos
- Develop a proactive working relationship with 3rd party service providers
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Excellent communicator - both verbal and written.
- Previous experience of senior stakeholder relationship management
- At least 5 years experience as Ecommerce Business analysis / product owner / business development experience within the fashion/retail industry required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Structured, logical and pragmatic approach
- Developed problem-solving skills
- Capable of maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Prior exposure to all aspects of development lifecycle
- Experience of working within Retail IT Preferable
- Vertical SME knowledge preferable across Retail Systems, Omni-Channel, E-commerce & ERP
- Must have Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience & AX 2012 knowledge would be appreciated
- Awareness and exposure to current system development trends