We are supporting our client and partner in Erlangen with their search for the following candidate:
a Product Owner for their automotive products in the real-time and high-performance computing area who manages the process team with the goal to have unified, efficient and highly automated processes.
- As a Product Owner (m/f/d) you are responsible for driving process improvements by managing the process team.
- You define, refine and prioritize features (=process changes) for the process program backlog together with all stakeholders.
- You track backlog and solve impediments.
- You plan the roadmap and report the progress in terms of budget, quality and time.
- You foster process automation with extension and improvement of the internal development infrastructure.
- You prepare the program increment planning event.
- You collaborate with the delivery organization and with the system team to understand and drive enablers.
- You support the process owner team with technical clarification and an overall vision regarding the process development.
- You have a degree in computer science, electronics or similar.
- You have been working as a Product Owner (m/f/d) or Scrum Master (m/f/d) for several years. Experience in similar roles in the project or product management is also desirable.
- You have hands-on experience with software development.
- You have experience in software processes, quality, safety and security standards knowledge (i.e., ASPICE, ISO 26262, ISO 21434).
- You are proficient with Jira, Git and GitLab.
- Ideally, you have a good understanding of Classic or Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- You preferably have work experience in the automotive software industry in an agile software development team.
- You have an autonomous, analytic and structured way of working.
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English, written and verbally. German is a plus.
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
If this sounds interesting, just get in touch to hear more!
Keine der Beschreibungen oder Formulierungen in dieser Anzeige haben die Intention oder Absicht jemanden aufgrund von Alter, Herkunft, Ethnie, sexueller Orientierung oder Erscheinung zu diskriminieren. Und wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen mit jeder Art von (Vor-)Erfahrung und jeden Alters für diese Position.