South West London, London
£400 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
Product Owner - Retail - London - between 400-600 a day
I am currently working with a online retailer looking for a Product Owner to join there Digital team. The Product Owner will own half the digital strategic roadmap and will be a key member of the Ecommerce delivery team. This Product Owner role will provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements. Must have Hybris experience, applications will not be considered if you do not have Hybris platform experience.
- MUST have Hybris platform experience
- International expansion experience
- An excellent and confident communicator you will manage senior stakeholders and influence decisions.
- Product Owner within an ecommerce environment, working with consumer facing web applications, ideally retail.
- Must have retail experience and knowledge, and at least 3 years as a Product Owner
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Ensure flow of work is balanced to reduce bottlenecks and maintain regular releases to production
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value and prioritize stories, epics and initiatives to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value or strategic priorities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org