Amsterdam, North Holland
11 days ago
**Principle Low-Code Developer - Mendix - Amsterdam (remote) - Permanent - Consultancy - Dutch speaking required**
Our client are a fast-growing business and technology consultancy organization that helps leading companies to improve and digitize their operational processes. They work with over 300 enthusiastic colleagues in the Netherlands, UK and Germany, with a team of driven IT professionals with a passion for technology. These IT professionals deliver deep technology expertise, design, develop and manage innovative business solutions using low-code, RPA, iBPM, analytics and cloud platforms, and help organizations build a future-proof information and application architecture to to realize maximum value for the organization.
As Principal Low-code Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with that of application developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to implement and manage high-quality IT solutions, such as mobile apps, business applications and workflow systems, in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team. We work with modern cloud platforms, such as Mendix and Microsoft Power. As a Principal Low-code Developer you specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms and you are the technical lead in presales and delivery processes.
You will work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for a good result and high quality. This provides solutions that make a difference for a satisfied client and satisfied end users. For this we are looking for top people with a passion for IT and technology and with good communication and analytical skills.
- Responsible and lead developer for designing, developing and testing innovative low-code solutions in an agile way
- Coordination with client and end users about specifications, design and end product
- Leading technical role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in working with and applying one or more development platforms
- Completed technical university or higher vocational education with university thinking and working level
- At least 5 years of work experience as a low-code specialist / application developer
- Strong in a team with good communication and analytical skills
- Expert certification and hands-on experience with one or more of the aforementioned platforms or technologies
What do you bring?
In addition to the core values, you have a can-do mentality and you are motivated to go the extra mile for a satisfied customer and high quality. In addition to the required IT skills, experience with the following methods is desirable:
- Model-driven software engineering, Rapid Application Development
- Agile/scrum of DevOps
- Application, information or integration architecture
- Young, ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Structured coaching from your own mentor and daily supervisor
- Training and certification on the latest technology platforms
- Working on appealing and innovative solutions at renowned companies
- Events and drinks with your new colleagues
- Excellent employment conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone)