Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
about 2 months ago
Python Developer / Data Engineer (Python SQL) - Contract - Denmark/Copenhagen
As a Python Developer you will implement efficient algorithms for the visualisation of multi-dimensional data; interacting with multi-dimensional data and ingesting multi-dimensional data; you'll interpret requirements and help develop new features and enhancements on the core data platform.
- Principal level consultant.
- Proven track record as software development team lead.
- Fully familiar with agile principles and comfortable in scrum master role.
- Fully proficient in python development.
- Understands the complexity and gotchas in development large scale data ingestion pipelines.
- Experienced developing or configuring framework for development automation, including CI/CD.
- Experience with AWS in general, and S3, Lambda, (more to be added) in particular.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- Working in europe timezone required
- Remote work