£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
**Portfolio Analyst** **PMO** **Change Management** **Wealth Management**
Role: Portfolio & Risk Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
A leading Wealth Management company are looking to add a Portfolio & Risk Analyst who can play a key role in the development and delivery of project governance.
To be successful, you will have at least 3 years PMO experience in financial services. In addition, you will have a good understanding of one of the commonly regarded project management methodologies programme. The aim of your role will be to ensure that project teams can have better visibility of their priorities and mitigate any risk that may come from the general delivery of the project lifecycle.
The role will also give you great exposure and experience in reporting to C-Suite individuals and providing them with clear insights into how projects are running, allowing them to make improved business decisions.
Essential Skills and Attitude
- Analytical skills with the ability to delve into detail alongside seeing the bigger picture.
- Flexible and responsive to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Over 3 years portfolio management experience in financial services (Preferably Wealth Management)
- Practitioner accreditation in the leading portfolio, programme and project methodologies, i.e. P30, Prince2, MSP and MoP.
- Obtained a 1st or 2:1 from a Russell Group university
If you believe that you match the above and are keen to enter a proactive environment with endless opportunity then please apply, and someone will be in contact within 48 hours if your profile looks like a good match.