£500.00 - £600.00 per day
Emil Torrens- White
5 months ago
CONTRACT ROLE - INSURANCE - PMO - CITY, LONDON - ASAP
o Governance processes (steering committees, gating etc)
o Cost tracking
o Resource management
o Risk and issue management.
o Dependency management.
o Business readiness and release management
- High personal standards (including integrity) with a desire to achieve excellence
- Achieve together
- Committed to role with willingness to take accountability
- A team player embracing a collaborative approach
- A personal touch
- Strives to deliver high standards of service to build strong business relationships and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Serious about success
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Skills and Experience:
- Degree with commercial focus - Commerce, Economics
- Good knowledge of Insurance and in particular the Lloyd's market
- To have run PMO's in financial services in an international environment for significant programme of change
- To have worked across all areas of a business (not just IT)
- Several years project and programme PMO hands on experience including projects / programmes of several £m.
- To have worked with outsourcers.
- Knowledge of formal project management methodologies.
- Strong Microsoft SharePoint skills & experience