£400 - £450 per day
12 days ago
PECR - GDPR - e-PRIVACY - DATA PRIVACY - IDD - SME - CONSULTANT
An established Financial Service client based in the city of Cardiff is looking for PECR / GDPR Consultant to support in providing subject matter expertise and guidance for the forthcoming e-privacy regulation changes.
- Experience being an SME on PECR & GDPR
- Provide thought leadership on the impact and requirements linked to compliance with the new PECR.
- Provide leadership support on assessing the market for off the shelf cookie preference centres.
- Lead the team on ensuring that our cookie architecture continues to work.
- Have a solid understanding of GDPR and e-Privacy Regulation and ideally IDD.
- When needed step in and
- Sign off DPIAs
- Help with LIA
- Assess RPA entries
- Provide advice and consultancy on new strategic/ fin tech projects
- Assess breaches and where appropriate ensuring that information is collated and escalated to the ICO.
- Able to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders as well as any middle management
- Experience working within Financial Services
Please get in touch with Awais Ashraf ASAP via email or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable, we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.