£85000 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Ceded Reinsurance Operations Manager - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Onshore & Offshore Operations - Business Process Outsourcing - Client facing - UW - Claims - BPO
An established insurance consultancy based in the city is looking for an Operations Manager to lead the Ceded Reinsurance operations delivery. Ideal person will have experience managing both onshore and offshore teams with operations delivery within Lloyd's Market.
What you will have:
- Strong operations delivery experience within the Lloyd's and London Market
- Strong experience in Ceded Reinsurance
- Experience working with a team split onshore and offshore, particularly focused around growing split functions and standardising processes
- Overall understanding of insurance business processes surrounding claims, underwriting, reinsurance etc
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- Able to actively participate in client meetings and provide directional support
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly their stakeholder engagement skills through examples
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with a strong insurance presence that is driving change across the insurance market. You will have the opportunity to lead and grow the function whilst supporting several different clients within the Lloyd's specialty market.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.