£600 - £800 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading Wealth Management company, are looking fpor an opertaion risk expert to join the team amidst 2 large transfromation programmes.
This role is for a technical person with significant experience in configuring IBM Open Pages (v8.1) - creating and amending workflows, task views and underlying objects and data. You will be working with the core project team, IT Application Support, front end users and IBM Solution Architects as required to configure and amend the Open Pages workflow to enhance Brewin's Operational Risk Management system. Ideally you will have worked in, or have an understanding of, the Operational Risk environment within Financial Services.
This role is for a 4-month Fixed Term Contract (FTC) within Brewin's IT Application Support team and part of the role will bring the team up to speed on how to undertake IBM Open Pages configuration.
- Configure all aspects of IBM Open Pages v8.1
- Translate requirements from User Stories / Use Cases and BRDs
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Work with the testing team for defect management
- Create technical documents covering work completed
- Create technical, how to and error/issue remediation documentation covering the work completed
- Work closely with the Application or Operations Support teams to ensure a smooth service transition, this would include conducting 1-to-1 or group training sessions, populating the CMDB documentation, configuring and documenting alerting
- To work within an agile delivery methodology
- Identify options, creating logical & innovative solutions to complex problems
- Communicate & apply project standards
- Provide update reports where appropriate to project managers showing status, issues, risks & dependencies
- Delivering IBM Open Pages v8.1 solutions
- Ideally experience creating Cognos reports
- High attention to detail and tenacity to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to contribute to a team effort generating enthusiasm among team members
- A logical & creative approach to problem solving and an ability to identify critical issues with ease
- Experience in IBM Open Pages v8.1 technical configuration
- Experience working as part of a project team within Financial Services
- Ideally, some exposure to Operational Risk environment
If you believe your profile matches the above experience then please apply and someone will be in touch within 24 hours.