Venquis are currently looking for a Network Specialist to join a leading Cloud and Security specialist in Utrecht.
As a network specialist you “rule” the infrastructure that keeps our customers running (preferably smoothly). Serious work. You like to sink your teeth into investigating a problem. You come up with solutions. And if you don’t know yourself, you know how to find the right information. In addition, you keep an overview between the different techniques and cases, you are a pivot within the team. You have an entrepreneurial working method in your daily functioning, which means that you think in solutions and act proactively. Furthermore, you stay informed of the latest technologies and the necessary technical knowledge.
What does your day look like?
* With a good cup of coffee in your hand, you go through the first reports that came in during
* When all colleagues are inside, we start the daily stand-up and discuss what everyone is
* Just after the stand-up, a complex incident comes in from a customer, you immediately dive
* Meanwhile, several colleagues walk by with questions. As a centipede you can also answer
these without losing your focus;
* Before lunch you make short work of the incident and you can quietly go to the company
restaurant for an extensive lunch;
* You answer questions from customers, advise them and implement (planned) changes;
* After a busy day you go home satisfied and you are already looking forward to cases that
you can work on tomorrow;
* In addition to the “normal” daily activities, you occasionally have a standby service in which
you can be reached 24×7. Fortunately, you can also rely on the help of your colleagues
during these shifts.
What do they have to offer you?
A challenging job with a lot of diversity at one of the largest service providers in the field of IT infrastructure solutions;
* A full-time position within an ambitious and innovative team;
* Excellent salary supplemented with good secondary employment conditions;
* 25 vacation days and 6 ATV days based on 40 hours;
* Leased car, telephone and laptop;
* The opportunity to continue to develop through certifications and training;
* In addition to a broad basis in the field of Networking, we offer you the opportunity to specialize. Think of data center, security, DNA, Meraki etc;
* Together with you we draw up a development plan;
* Weekly drinks at the head office in Utrecht;
* Opportunities to exercise together with colleagues;
* Bonus scheme and standby compensation.
What are they looking for in you?
You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with a main focus on network management (customer facing). In addition, you have (or are you):
* You have a completed MBO + education / HBO work and thinking level;
* You are in possession of one or more relevant certifications, such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP;
* You have extensive hands-on experience and knowledge of network technologies such as IP
routing and switching
* Preferably knowledge/experience with automation (Ansible/Python)
Sound like a good opportunity for your next career move? Apply online today and make sure your most up to date resume is attached.
Please contact me on:
M:+31 10 808 0738
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.