12 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: up to £25k + bonus + benefits
You’ve studied marketing. You loved it. You want to learn… everything… as quickly as possible, to progress your career. You’d prefer to learn how to deliver the whole marketing mix to get a grounding of all the skills you might need in your marketing career (social media, website, email, B2B and B2C, events, internal marketing) instead of focusing on just one area right now. Learning international marketing is a bonus. You need guidance, in a supportive environment, with a mentor that can show you the ropes, bring out the best in you and help you succeed.
Ashleigh Macfarlane, Commercial Director “This is a great opportunity for someone who challenges the norm. Who is a tech-first thinker. Things have been done the same way in recruitment marketing for a long time, and our aim is to fast-track our vision through effective digital strategies. We are building the go to ‘curated online marketplace’ for business transformation, which offers an alternative to traditional recruitment.”
Venquis is the award winning business transformation recruiter. We work with the world’s leading organisations to recruit the people changing how you travel, bank, insure, shop, eat… Our people are behind the digital revolution as global retail brands transform their customer experiences…fintech takes off…transport becomes electric and projects get bigger… insurance claims use machine learning and the world of work changes for good. We work out of offices in London, Bristol, Munich and Dusseldorf, and plans are underway to open in New York this year.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver the European marketing plan
- Manage the UK and German company websites including SEO
- Build and manage Venquis’ social media profiles to drive relevant traffic and leads
- Deliver B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Write and publish various types of downloadable and blog content
- Deliver an events programme – the next event in March is at the British Olympic Association
- Organise internal events including annual trips (Portugal this March) and summer sports day
- Deliver the internal communications programme
- Plan and deliver internal incentive schemes designed to drive our high performance culture
- Work with our talented design agencies.
- Marketing graduate or 1+ year marketing experience
- Strong social media marketing skills
- Copywriting skills for articles and social media posts