Venquis are currently working with a globally recognised brand to support them with their search for multiple Project Managers.
What are you going to be doing?
As a Manager you are responsible for a multidisciplinary team (ranging from 6 to 25 employees). Our teams include developers, testers and information analysts. You are primarily concerned with delivering one or more projects in accordance with agreements. Together with your team, you create custom software and provide associated services to our customers. You also take care of the team strategy, sales, capacity management and personal development of your teammates and of course also of yourself.
In addition, you can think of the following daily activities or responsibilities:
- You are the point of contact for the customers for whom the team works;
- Participate in procurement processes;
- Monitoring and reporting on the execution and progress of the work within the team;
- Devising and implementing (process) improvements for both inside and outside the team;
- Setting and executing team objectives based on the business objectives.
You can combine your work as a Manager with working in the projects in another role (such as information analyst, developer or tester). We develop custom applications for our customers, making every project very different. You can think of projects within the Ministry of Education, such as a database of Studiekeuze123 or within the Ministry of Health, such as an intervention database that is used by, for example, the GGD and municipalities.
You have several years of experience in IT and have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree in the direction of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. In addition, you have a good commercial insight, you are an ambitious and a leader who can be trusted.
- Do you have 4-6 years of experience in managing large IT projects
- Do you have a strong background in software development
- Do you have experience with agile methods
- Do you have experience with end-to-end system implementation
- Do you like to stay up to date with the latest methodologies for software development?
- You are an effective and confident communicator, both orally and in writing?
- Are you very organized with great attention to detail
- You have knowledge of implementation methods from analysis to release
- Use a collaborative approach to troubleshooting and task management
- Do you have experience working in a professional services / consultancy environment
- Do you have experience in writing tenders
Should you wish to be considered, please apply to this post ensuring your most up to date CV and contact details are included. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.