15 days ago
For the Risk Management Engineering team of a global insurance client, we are searching for an experienced Loss Prevention/ Risk Consultant professionals who bring strong risk management skills paired with a background in the insurance market.
The aim of the team is to conduct analysis in order to guide underwriters on potential revenue-interrupting as well as natural-hazard risks.
Using your strong communication skills you will consult internal and external customers throughout the entire claims process.
- Completed studies preferably in engineering, a scientific field or business management
- Professional experience in the fields of brokerage / underwriting, risk assessment and/or or forensic accounting
- Excellent risk management experience
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Excellent English skills. Spanish, German or other languages would be hugely advantageous
- Willingness to conduct occasional international business trips
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 (0)89 3803 4779.