21 days ago
For an international client in Cologne who is undergoing an ERP migration project, we are currently searching for an experienced ERP Software Developer. Due to high alteration costs from external suppliers, our client has now decided to hire an inhouse professsional to build up a new software development team.
This will be a key inhouse position with no travel based it the Cologne headquarters, with the potential to move into a team leadership role.
- Gather business requirements from different departments, offering consultation on the feasability of their system change requests
- Take responsibility for all implementations in the new ERP system
- Build up software development processes from scratch
- Move into a project management / leadership role as the team expands (if desired!)
- 4+ years work experience as a software developer or interface IT / Business Analyst / Requirements Gathering position.
- Good knowledge of SAP Business Objects (or similiar tools)
- Good knowledge of Java and XML
- Understanding of the consultancy business model, as well as ideally experience in financial reporting processes
- Experience in ERP migration projects would be desireable.
- Fluency in English and ideally German
For consideration please send your CV to email@example.com or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley for more information: +49 (0)89 2109 3906.