Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
9 months ago
For an international client in Cologne who is undergoing an ERP migration project, we are currently searching for an experienced ERP Software Developer. Due to high alteration costs from external suppliers, our client has now decided to hire inhouse experties to build up a new software development team.
Our client has over 150 consultants working across Europe primarily focussed on procurement cost optimisation projects, however this will be a key inhouse position with no travel based it the Cologne headquarters.
- Liaise with different business units, gathering requirements
- Consultant leadership on the feasability of their system change requests
- Take responsibility for all implementations in the new ERP system
- Build up software development processes from scratch
- Move into a project management / leadership role as the team expands
- 5+ years work experience as well as completed studies in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of SAP Business Objects (or similiar tools)
- Good knowledge of Java and XML
- Understanding of the consultancy business model, as well as ideally experience in financial reporting processes
- Experience in ERP migration projects would be extremely desireable.
- Fluency in English and ideally German
- Competetive basic salary and bonus model.
- Support in Master, MBA / PhD studies.
- Company car from project manager level and above
- Part-time working model for consultants with children
- Company events
- iPhone for private use
If this is you, please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting your relevant experience or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley for more information: +49 (0)89 2109 3906.