City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum
3 months ago
Principle/Lead Architect - Consultancy/Software Vendor Background
- Must have significant Product Development experience from an "architectual perspective".
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Propose most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality and schedule requirements.
Develops best practices to ensure software functionality, usability, reliability and availability.
Provides support in developing new product lines and upgrading existing products.
Mentors Solution Architects when required to ensure quality and productivity.
Assists Managers in analysing project requirements and project designs.
Coordinates with software development team in developing and implementing software applications.
Designs and develops architects for software projects based on customer specifications.
Coordinates with product development team in defining project scope and approaches.
- AWS/DevOps experience i.e. Cloud Formation, etc.