City of London, London
3 months ago
For a Tier 1 client in the City of London we are currently searching for an experienced Product Manager with expertise in the Retail / Consumer / Private Banking space.
Our client has developed a benchmarking tool which collects, validates, analyses and creates reports for clients in the retail banking sector in order to benchmark themselves against competitors in the market.
- Manage the entire benchmarking delivery project lifecycle, from gathering client requirements, collection and validation of data to insight generation.
- Act as the go-to contact person for clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Use submitted benchmarking client data to issue personalised performance reporting to clients.
- Assist in the development of new markets and new product launches.
- Assist in hiring of new team members as well as mentoring and training of more junior colleagues.
- 4-8 years within a retail / private / consumer bank or consultancy.
- Broad experience in Retail Banking, including topics such as Digital channels and IT, finance, operations, product and segment management and front office.
- Completed degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or in a quantitative field.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Willingness to travel between 20-30%.
For consideration please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.