City of London, London
£700.00 - £800.00 per day
21 days ago
A London Market insurance client of ours is currently seeking a Lead Enterprise Architect to manage and innovate the architectural structure of the business.
The client is going through a significant innovative period of Change & Transformation across their business and technical division,
Key accountabilities of the architect will be
- Lead and own the development and implementation of global enterprise architecture strategy and standards.
- Act as the recognised expert associated with the aggregation of the global enterprise architectures (line of business and regional)
- Lead a small team (or act as individual contributor) in the alignment of technology strategy with the group, line-of-business and regional strategies - improve the maturity of enterprise architecture across group
- Exposure to Azure & AWS
- Experience in at least one Enterprise Architecture tool (e.g. Sparx Enterprise Architect, System Architect, Troux/Metis, Corporate Modeller, ARIS etc.)
- Experience in architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF etc