£400.00 - £425.00 per day + Inside IR35
10 months ago
6 Month initial
**LEAD DEVELOPER** **CONTRACT** **INSURANCE** **BRISTOL**
My client is a global Insurance company who are urgently looking for an experienced Lead Developer to join their team in Bristol on a 6-month initial contract basis. The Lead Developer will work for their core medium sized agile development team to work on a web-based Platform.
Details of the position:
Role: Lead Developer
Type: 6 months contract plus extensions until the end of the year
Day Rate: up to £425 per day (Inside IR35)
Location base: Bristol
Start date: Will only consider someone with up to 2 weeks' notice max
- Possess knowledge and experience in designing/developing complex software solutions
- Experience of using multiple software development methodologies
- Ability to work in teams across multiple projects and multiple geographies
- SQL Server
- WCF, Web Services, APIs
- Responsive Web Design framework e.g. Bootstrap
- MS Test or similar unit test frameworks
- NHibernate or other ORM framework
- Agile Process or methodologies - SCRUM
- DEVOPS practices and related tools/technologies - CICD etc.
- Must have strong experience as a Lead Developer
- Recently worked in Insurance or Financial Services sector
- Have great experience of working in an agile development team
- Have developed a web-based Platform
- Advanced College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to Oliver Helps: firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.