11 months ago
For a brand new IT Service Management team being built up at one of our international clients in Munich we are currently searching for an IT Service Manager.
- Head up the maintenance and operation of company-wide IT services.
- Liaise with external IT vendors. Run monthly meeting with vendors, checking set KPIs
- Conduct incident and change management
- Act as the interface to relevant service providers and customer service representatives
- Assist with infrastructure management topics
- Support the continuous improvement of internal IT services
- Completed degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in the IT services area (operation and maintenance)
- Good knowledge of IT vendor and contract management
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Broad knowledge of IT systems and tools. Jira & Confluence would be advantageous
- Good presentation and stakeholder management skills
- English fluency
For consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.