City of London, London
£520 - £521 per day
about 2 months ago
Business Analyst - Insurance - Finance - Data Warehouse - DWH - SQL - Data Migration - Lloyd's Market
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Business Analyst to implement a new data warehouse (DWH) and reporting solution. Ideal person will come from a finance background with London market experience.
- Strong ability of all-round business analysis experience with the emphasis on data, MI and reporting requirements
- Demonstrable contribution in the development and implementation at least one major data-oriented project or programme
- Experience of working with data warehouses (ideally SQL)
- Experience of migrating finance data from disparate systems
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly their stakeholder engagement skills through examples
The BA will be required to be on site in London and Surrey, depending on the project requirements.
Please get in touch with Priya Chauhan ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly migration of financial data). If experience is suitable, we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.