Venquis have a rare opportunity for an experienced IT Architect to join an elite consultancy on a permanent basis.
You will get exposure to a unique mix of C-Level (CTO/CIO/CEO), Investment Professionals and experts on high impact decisions to accelerate your learning & development journey.
You will work closely with case team members to assess and coach our clients’ IT teams, define IT strategies, architecture solutions and apply your technical know-how and understanding of business contexts. You will be responsible for owning the delivery for a specific project “module” and help develop technical concepts for that “module”. You will coach other project members and help lead other consultants in their own work stream when possible.
Being part of my clients consulting team, you will work on a variety of technology topics, applying your architectural consulting skills to strategic technology questions. You will be supported by an extensive training curriculum plus technology-specific training and mentoring to help you build your skills.
They differentiate themselves from the competition through bringing real-world technology experts to determine deal and commercial implications. Our highly skilled team consists of battle-proven technologists such as ex CTO, ex CDO, full stack developers, ex Cyber warfare commanders, Digital Product Owners from the world’s leading brands, and innovative AI/ML researchers.
What You’ll Bring-
- 4 + years of experience as a Technical/Solution Architect working in either a consulting, professional software development, IT project management or in a tech related corporate development or start-up.
- Expertise in full architecture development life cycle.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Proficient in one or more open stack programming languages (ideally a full-stack development background) .
- Expertise within data management (data governance, data security, data modelling, database, data integration, data warehouse and business management, data analysis, data mining and data quality), Applied Intelligence, Cloud, CRM or ERP.
- Have experience with and understand how to lead legacy integration and remediation (facades, strangler approaches, et. al.).
- Microservices topologies, including operational concerns such as resiliency, observability, discovery and routing, security etc.
- University degree with above-average academic performance in a mathematical-scientific field, information technology, or business administration.
There are not many occasions to join this organisation. One that truly values is employees and one that will take you on a journey not many can contend with.
Apply online or contact Ryan Gillespie at Venquis for more details.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.