Crawley, West Sussex
£60000.00 - £67000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
29 days ago
- Co-ordination, planning and management of multiple IT Operations project deliverables.
- Project Budget, Issues, Risks and Change Management, supported by regular status reporting packs.
- Liaison and co-ordination with other regional IT teams (Asia Pacific, Latin America and Japan) to drive forward global initiatives such as Application Performance improvements and Cost Efficiencies.
- Adherence to Chubb project management methodology, lifecycle templates, and making contributions to improve overall delivery in terms of quality, timescales and cost effectiveness.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve delivery within time, cost and quality constraints, and ensure process reusability/repeatability
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project are fully compliant with Sarbanes Oxley compliance regulations.
Very strong project management experience, combined with previous hands on experience within an IT operations environment.
Experience working in a global organization an advantage but not essential.
Proven communication, documentation, analytical & problem solving skills.
Self motivated, dynamic & customer focused individual.