£400.00 - £600.00 per day + Dependent on experience
5 months ago
Test Analyst - Information Security - Penetration Testing - Infrastructure - Server - Network - Application Security - Surrey
An established insurance client based in Surrey is looking for a Tester to join their information security team to support security testing across their UK business. Ideal person will have penetration testing experience within large global organisations.
- Strong penetration testing background at enterprise level
- Experience working with third-party providers and managing these relationships
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively, providing examples of how you have gained buy-in and worked in collaboration
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure Security including Server (Linux, Windows), Network and End-user
- Knowledge of Application Security, secure design and development and common vulnerabilities (OWASP).
- Experience of managing automated security testing tools eg SASTs / DASTS,
- Knowledge of frameworks and regulations such as ISMS 27001, PCI, GDPR, ICOFOR.
- Experience with Security Testing / Vulnerability management.
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.