6 months ago
- Manage strategic analytics projects across multiple functions
- Identifying business areas that could benefit from data-centric solutions
- Liaise with high level internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct data analysis and develop analytics solutions
- Perform internal training when required
- Identify future trends in big data and analytics, based on academic research and exchange, to develop suggestions for improvements and new business opportunities
- Completed degree in a related field (statistics, mathematics, information technology, physics or similar). A PhD would be advantageous
- Solid theoretical and practical understanding of modern statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Relevant work experience, ideally within analytics consulting
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages (SAS, R, Python), as well as other programming skills in SQL, VB, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
For consideration send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information.