We are partnered with one of the fasting growing consultancies, who specialise within life science in Europe and are growing at a rapid pace.
The primary goal is to support clients in configuring and implementing Veeva Vault platforms, with a specific focus on various Vaults, including Quality (QualityDocs, QMS, and Training), Regulatory (Submissions, Submissions Archive, and Registration), Clinical (eTMF and CTMS), and Safety.
Mastering Competencies: The selected candidate will be required to develop a diverse skill set, including technical skills, regulatory knowledge, and validation/compliance expertise. This mastery will enable them to effectively work with the platform and collaborate with different business owners.
Efficient Operations: The aim is to ensure that companies “GO LIVE” with a system that supports their daily operations more efficiently. By successfully implementing Veeva Vault platforms, the company can create better results for patients around the world.
Interdisciplinary Role: As a Veeva specialist, the candidate will work at the intersection of business, compliance, and IT. They will be an essential part of implementation projects, spending a significant amount of time with international pharma and fast-growing biotech companies.
Key responsibilities and activities that will help achieve these objectives include:
- Conducting Business Process Analyses to understand and clarify business needs before starting new Veeva implementation projects.
- Guiding customers through complex configuration decisions, challenging the status quo, and providing advice on best practices.
- Acting as an interface to Veeva configuration consultants to ensure all business needs are met during implementation.
- Documenting Configuration Decisions and supporting the Validation team with Configuration Verification and Testing activities.
- Creating end-user training materials to increase adoption and moderating training sessions and system walk-throughs to ensure a smooth transition into the operative phase.
- Organizing project knowledge handover to the Managed Operations and Support teams and supporting them during the subsequent Hypercare Phase.
The desired qualifications and skills for the candidate include:
- Experience with Veeva Vault and other Life Science data and content management platforms such as Canea One, Pilgrim QMS, Advantum or Labware as examples.
- Ideally experience with at least one of the following: Veeva Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and/or Safety.
- Regulatory experience is essential.
- Completion of the Veeva Platform System Administrator training is preferable.
- Trustworthiness, high situational awareness, and effective communication skills are valued to establish credibility with clients.
Additionally, it’s important to note that the company is specifically looking for candidates who have the right to work in Sweden.
Our client offers a competitive salary package and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development within the organization. If you are a talented and motivated Senior Information Security Manager we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.