Copenhagen Municipality, Denmark
75000kr - 80000kr per month
11 days ago
We are currenty working with a consultancy that deliver innovative technology consulting for business advising their clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride!
They are looking for a IAM Solution Architect with hands-on experience in Integration, Identity Management, SSO; with extensive knowedlge in application architecture patterns such as MVC.
- A minimum of 5 years of information technology and architecture experience
- Ability to identify and optimize applications/systems integration and its performance.
- Determine architectural requirements of the applications and services landscape, inline with technology strategy.
- Ability to create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
- Experience in architecture patterns especially MVC.
- Experience in Identity Management/SSO, and Integration is a must.
- Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural "views" aimed at varying audiences.
- Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions.
- Proven experience defining and directing a strategic technical direction at a product level.
- Experience with architecture modeling using modern modeling tools and notation.
- Experience with virtualization, cloud technologies, software defined infrastructure, open source frameworks, and security.