£75000 - £85000 per annum + competitive package
4 months ago
An established (Non Profit) international development consultancy are looking to appoint a Technology Leader to build a Global IT operation to fuel ambitious international growth plans. This will include driving a 3 year IT strategy for transformations inc; Technical oversight for MS Dynamics roll out, and taking a lead for mainatnce of support and Infrastructure services globally. The position comes with flexibility and benefits. When required to be based in the Oxford Office, with some international travel.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Previous experience leading MS Dynamics 365 implementation (global transformation)
- MS Dynmics Cross functional experience (Finance and Operations, CE- Customer Engagement, PSA - Project Service Automation and Talent - known as HR Human Resources)
- Previous experience of leading, shaping and managing across globally distributed teams
- Experience of on-premise infrastructure including data centres and cloud hosted solutions.
- Experience managing Network Infrastructure including WAN/LAN, mobile and telephony and support services.
- Global vision - can drive strategies, scaling for platforms, management of budgets and cost savings initiatives.
- Stakeholder management across all levels Snr Management - board level.
- Excellent supplier/vendor management
- Knowledge of/ experience of Power BI - Desirable
- Clear understanding of ITIL principles
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.