City of London, London
£800 - £1000 per day
about 1 year ago
Head of Infrastructure - Large-scale integration - Contract - paying up to 1000 p/d - Insurance experience is a MUST
An established Insurance client of mine are currently looking for a Head of Infrastructure to come on board for an initial 6-month contract. The business is forever evolving and the technology playing such a key part of insurance moving forward this is a role for a fast-growing client.
You will have experience of working at enterprise level or from a similar level with in Insurance. This position will be leading the storage and network team, looking after the implementation of delivering infrastructure projects internally and to external clients. You will be responsible for the hosting, network, OS, patching, backups, storage, AV, web services, databases, Peoplesoft, Oracle Financials, Exchange, O365 Azure etc.) in UK Datacentres and Cloud operations, Ensuring our operations team are operating effectively, running frequent appraisals, enhancing processes, and ensuring development of skills within the team.
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and facilitates the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all technologies deployed/available to UK Customers.
- Conformance with the information security policy
- Responsible for ensuring team delivery against the ISMS
- Ensure new build projects are completed on time and with highest level of service delivered to customer.
- Ensure support is being executed by Delivery teams efficiently and correctly.
- Work with Global leads to standardise and improve process flow.
- Responsible for the development and morale of all Delivery staff in the UK.
- As this will be supporting the roadmap for a large-scale integration and the project is within it's "infancy" we will need the right individual to have experience in building/subsequently managing a team to support the rapid projected change for 2019/2020 i.e. (defining resource strategies, budgets, vendors, etc).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly within.