City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + package
6 months ago
Front Office Developer
The front office developer will be trained to use investment management platforms and applications. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with a market leading front office IT team. This person will gain a deep understanding of the business and how IT can partner with the business to produce better solutions. You will be an ambitious and driven individual with experience in one or several evelopment languages.
Front Office Developer:
- Produce detailed designs and estimates for items of development work.
- Develop software to deadlines and quality standards.
- Ensure code is produced to development standards using apporpriate engineering practies.
Skills (Any of the below will be considered)
- Asset management experience
- Understanding of front office process
- Keen to use wider development tools if necessary