21 days ago
Are you looking for a new challenge within Enterprise Architecture? Do you want to be a part of Europe´s leading RSCs? Do you want to work in an industry that touches many people? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
One of our clients in the Energy & Utilities sector in Munich currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect.
The role will focus around the implementation of a solution architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies. It will also include the oversight of software development vendors as well as outsourced developers in specific projects.
- Design and implement solutions architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies
- Develop the enterprise architecture for a broader scope of products, working closely with internal business leaders, internal Software Solution Designers or external developers
- Propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Manage application portfolio (software assets)
- Oversee software development vendors / outsourced in specific projects
- Completed degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent field
- At least 6 years experience in IT solution development
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends
- Understanding of agile methods and capability of supporting agile service / product teams by providing a guidance on opportunities
- Experience in the energy sector would be hugely beneficial
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For consideration please send your application documents to gelek@venquis. Feel free to get in touch with me.