Hove, East Sussex
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Head of Digital Operations and Technology services - Large Financial Services Organisation is looking for a Head of Digital Operations and Technology services. The role sits in a Digital department that services Pensions, Asset Management and Insurance products business lines. The successful candidate will have digital experience from an Infrastructure, Information Security, Supplier relationship & problem management perspective. You will be required to set the vision and direction for operational service and design.
The Information Security landscape is fast evolving and this role will be pivotal in ensuring this remains an area of strength.
You will be responsible for appropriate selection, management and auditing of IT supplier services, delivery and costs is critical to the role alongside ensuring the correct monitoring, reporting and DR provisioning is in place to ensure services and systems are available to meet business needs.
Operational Infrastructure Management
- Overview of BAU Infrastructure support for Digital Services across the Group
- Lead the management and co-ordination of the day-to-day support services for Domain Set-Up & Licensing, Supporting Certificate renewals, Cloud Hosting support for the website, redirects, network configuration, cookies management, application deployment, component management
Supplier Relationship Management
- Overview of Supplier Relationship and Contractual Renewals
- Lead regular Materiality Assessments of supplier base
- Derive best value from supplier base
- Oversight of Information Security & Access Control
- Own the Group Digital Information Security Strategy
- Ensure that Group Digital adhere to Group-wide Information Security policies
- Maintain an accurate and up to date view of open Security risks and severity levels
- Lead Cyber Security initiatives continually evolving at pace, as security climate evolves, to mitigate risks
- Co-ordinate urgent remedial activities when risks turn to issues
- Represent at internal IT Security Committee, supporting Group to address Group-wide security challenges
- Responsible for Group Digital Identity Access Management
- Responsible for Group Digital IT General Controls/Security Framework
Incident & Problem Management
- In partnership with the company's IT Service Providers, meet or exceed customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) through monitoring, proactive planning, and rapid incident response
- Lead Incident Management to ensure any service impacting incidents are resolved in a timely manner according SLAs
- Champion trending and operation MI to drive Problem management to reduce service incidents
- Seek and embed a Service Improvement culture to continually improve and evolve service operations.
- Where required, attend and present materials to the relevant control boards, Strategy Committee and divisional ExCo's.
- Participate in regular and ad-hoc meetings and liaison with team, departmental and group colleagues to ensure the successful operation of digital services, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Keep up to date with the web development discipline; learn about new technologies and liaise with colleagues in similar roles across group to acquire, maintain and disseminate specialist knowledge relating Service Management.
- To undertake any necessary training and development.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade of the post as required by this role.
- COBIT 5
- MoR Foundation and above
- ITIL is desirable
- SAFe Agile is desirable
- Asset and Liability mgmt. understanding
- Change/Transformation management disciplines
- Extensive IT Operational knowledge
- Extensive IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of Supplier Management disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of IT Risk and Controls
- Extensive Commercial and Contractual knowledge
- Proven track record of managing a multi-vendor IT model
- Proven track record of managing commercial and contractual negotiations
- Proven track record of having managed an IT Risk function across a large organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a senior stakeholders and a broad range of individuals across various disciplines
- Senior Leadership presence; ability to comfortably interact with all stakeholders (board, customers, employees, partners, suppliers)
- Track record of strong leadership and employee engagement
- The willingness to embrace new technologies and influence other team members to adopt
- Relentless drive towards paperless working, wherever possible