City of London, London
6 months ago
We are looking for a Delivery Consultant to work across a busy Key Accounts desk. You with 13 other Consultant you will be supporting the delivery into 19 key clients to which we are tier 1 suppliers. This is a fantastic opportunity to step away from new business and have continued career development as a Senior Consultant, Team Lead or ultimately a Client Relationship Manager over the next 3-5 years.
Our clients are across Insurance, Financial Services, Commerce and Industry. You will be instrumental in developing and growing out these specific accounts by sourcing the best Change and Transformation profiles including, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Tech people.
As specialists in Business Change and Transformation you will be discussing and advising candidates on opportunties to be part of cutting edge projects with global clients.
- Primary focus on sourcing, screening and meeting senior change professionals
- Updating candidate on the internal CRM system
- Head hunting and selling senior roles to candidates
- Working in line with our agreed SLA's with key clients and providing CV's within 24 hours
- Networking, attending events and marketing Venquis to potential candidates
- Candidate resourcing experience
- Excellent candidate facing experience
- Natural at networking with exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Insurance or Financial Services would be beneficial but not necerssary
- High achiever and proven track record of success
Salary & Benefits
- £Competitive + monthly bonus
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Annual European break for all staff
- 25-30 days holiday
- Top billers lunch club
- Employee ownership (100% of the business is owned by us, the staff)
- Grown-up, non-KPI driven work environment