MS Dynamics (D365FO) Senior Functional Consultant
BI / CII Role
The DAX Functional Consultant will be part of our Dynamics Centre of Excellence team with key responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Implement D365 FO across multiple locations;
- Liaise with business stakeholders including C-level stakeholders;
- Participate in design and presentation of the new Core functionality of D365 FO – based solution to Client’s management, key users, local offices, etc.
- Assess and document the key Client requirements, prepare Functional Designs Documents, liaise with Client and Management, make system set-ups, conduct UATs and support the whole process of master data management, data migration, production and post-production phase, user trainings.
- Work with different groups in the project : C-level stakeholders, Solution Architects, Technical Architect, Project Management, peers
- Step-in team leadership functions as lead-consultant where and when required.
Ideally, you are meeting the following hiring criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience as DAX consultant, with participation as lead-consultant in several full-cycle DAX Project implementations.
- Profound D365 FO knowledge, ideally with focus on Finance and Project modules;
- Advanced knowledge in Finances and Accounting would be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge about EU VAT, tax and other statutory regulations and how they are localized in DAX for different geographies would be advantage, as well as international hands-on experience.
- Knowledge and experience with different reporting and data processing tools and platforms , e.g. Power BI
- Good IT literacy and knowledge of major office tools like MS Office, experience with other ERP systems would be advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with ability to liaise with stakeholders on a global scale through multiple communication channels.
- Accurate, precise and able to deliver under pressure.
- Organized, disciplined and with hands-on attitude.
- Team player, ready to learn and to transfer knowledge.
Venquis is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.