€75000 - €95000.00 per annum
6 months ago
For one of our Financial Services clients in the heart of Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Data Warehouse Architect (m/f).
- Ensure that the standards of the data warehouse are defined, controlled, up-to-date and published
- Conduct data modeling and ETL modeling and actively participate in projects
- Take responsibility for the Business Intelligence Infrastructure (data structure of Data Warehouse)
- Make key decisions related to data architecture
- Handle change requests and requirements and support the IT and business areas through high-level design processes
- Define general test concepts in technical and infrastructural terms in the context of the BI platform (integration, load and performance tests)
- Support, coach and guide the developers from a technical point of view to ensure effective work results of the team
- Define and monitor the content as well as the quality of technical documentation
- Completed university degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or natural sciences
- Profound professional experience in data warehouse development and architecture
- Experience in data warehouse performance tuning based on Oracle DB and sound data modeling experience is required
- Very good German and English language skills
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information. We look forward to your application!