9 months ago
For one of our clients in the FinTech area in Munich we are currently searching for a Data Scientist (m/f).
- Use advanced analytical methods to solve analysis problems, work with complex and large data sets.
- Improve the quality of processes and products by applying data mining techniques, building high prediction systems and doint statistical analysis.
- Work together with sales, product management and engineering departments
- Optimize the efforts of joint development through appropriate project design and database use
- Advanced university degree, Science, Management Information Systems, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Understanding of Statistics and econometrical modelling, Data miningn Data cleaning and munging;
- Very good understand of statistical and scientific programming
- Very good knowledge in Tableau and good knowledge in SQL and Excel
- Knowlege of data visualization and reporting techniques
- Very good communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to assess our business stakeholder's needs and come up with the right solution.
- Team player who enjoys driving change, learning new things and thriving on challenges
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 89 2109 3902 for more information. We look forward to your application!