- Growing existing and developing new data analytics solutions for external clients based on customer needs
- Cooperating with business units (incl. consulting or service units) and central units (e.g. IT, Innovation Department) to identify further client needs and develop solutions
- Executing data analytics client projects including showcasing our solutions and our key topics to internal and external stakeholders
- Taking leading roles in the platform team helping to continuously extend the platform
- Outstanding theoretical and practical understanding of modern statistical modelling and machine learning techniques as well as its related technology and software (university degree or PhD and/ or publications)
- Track record (minimum 2-3+ years) in executing, managing data analytics projects and solutions; programming skills (Python, SQL, ..) are a plus
- Interest or experience in building predictive models based on structured primary insurance data is a plus
- Working collaboratively and efficiently in an international and interdisciplinary environment with client facing arrangements, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility, bringing a curious and creative mind set, open to give and receive feedback in order to accelerate development
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, other languages such as German or Spanish would be advantageous
For more information regarding this fantastic opportunity apply today and we’ll be in touch to schedule an initial introductory conversation.
Keine der Beschreibungen oder Formulierungen in dieser Anzeige haben die Intention oder Absicht jemanden aufgrund von Alter, Herkunft, Ethnie, sexueller Orientierung oder Erscheinung zu diskriminieren. Und wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen mit jeder Art von (Vor-)Erfahrung und jeden Alters für diese Position.