Are you a data science expert who has successfully led projects in this field and built up or managed teams? Can you inspire both customers and (future) employees and score points with your open, always solution-oriented, appreciative and helpful manner? Then you are just right for us.
As a Data Science Specialist, you will take on one of the most versatile positions, combining management and operational project work. You are a key player for our strategic customers and thus for their and our company’s success. In this strategic partnership, you advise our customers on data science & AI projects. You continuously develop your data science teams and lead them to economic success.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leadership and operational management of our data science teams and implementation across our customer growth path.
- Further development of the data science portfolio together with business development and integration into the data & analytics portfolio.
- Responsibility for the project success of our data scientists and their training and education.
- Support in project acquisition and proposal creation.
- Technical participation in strategic data science projects in a high-value role, e.g. as project manager, requirements engineer or architect.
To help you successfully start your leadership role, we systematically support you. Our management training prepares you for the new challenges in daily leadership. In our Welcome Day for managers, we provide you with the operational tools for smooth employee processes and continuously support your personal development.
YOUR SKILLS – WHAT YOU BRING
In addition to a completed or doctoral degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, physics, business administration or a comparable field of study, one thing above all counts: your passion for data science and the desire to immerse yourself in new topics.
Several years of professional experience in the data science environment and at least four years of experience in managing employees, preferably in a consulting environment.
Very good knowledge in the design, implementation and operation of AI and ML solutions including infrastructure components, preferably in a cloud environment.
In addition, you enjoy communicating in an appreciative and target group-oriented manner and score points with your open, solution-oriented and helpful manner.
Good English skills in speaking and writing and a high willingness to travel round off your profile.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.