6 months ago
Data Science Consultant - Inhouse (m/w/x)
For the Data Analytics hub of a global insurance client, we are searching for experienced Data Science & Advanced Analytics professionals who bring strong technical skills paired with an affinity for technical consulting.
The aim of the team is to drive the big data, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI agenda in order to enable improved data-centric solutions and drive new initiatives across the business.
Using your strong communication skills, you will cooperate with various business units in order to understand their requirements and translate these into modellable data science solutions, which you will then also built independently.
- Completed studies in a technical field (computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics) or another field with a focus on data analytics
- Extensive understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Excellent programming skills (Python, R, MatLab, SAS)
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Excellent English skills, other languages (German, Spanish, Nordic languages) would be a huge bonus
- Willingness for occasional business travel (<30%)
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call +49 (0)89 3803 4613.