£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Data Engineer - SQL - .Net - Financial Services - API - Microservices - Python - Backend - SSIS - Automation - Insurance
(*Remote onboarding and interviews).
An established specialist insurance client based in the city have recently implemented a Acturial Financial system and are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to help design and build data solutions using automation to pull the data from existing internal systems and feed this data into the new Financial System. The system includes front-end interfaces, the ideal candidate will posses back-end skills and API experience when linking the data to the interfaces (SQL /SSIS and .NET experience).
**You will be remunerated with a competitive package and fantastic benefits.
- Financial Services or Insurance systems experience - (Essential)
- Previous experience extracting data from Financial systems using automation
- Strong SSIS/.NET Experience for integrataing data from back end into front end interfaces through API's
- Strong knowledge/Skills with SQL databases
- Knowledge of Front-end technologies API, micro-services, Python
- Understanding on best practice for coding and version control software (git + Github)
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.