£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + +Bonus & Benefits
5 months ago
*Remote onboarding and interviews.
An established specialist insurance client based in the city are looking for a delivery focused Data Consultant to design and build an end to end data solution that will source data from internal business systems and feed this data into multiple user friendly front-end interfaces for stakeholders and data moddeling teams to access.
**You will be remunerated with a competitive package, fantastic career progression and benefits.
Specific duties will include:
- Deliver the integrated data solution through projects across different departments ensuring appropriate infrastructure, governance, processes are established in the end to end data journey.
- Source, validate and standardise data from different departments business applications
- Develop front-end interfaces allowing users to interrogate the input and output data easily
- Build bespoke processes for data modeling teams to review and run models from the imputed data sets using API's
- Design all processes to facilitate the governance of the internal solution
- Representing data requirements as part of solution with focus on data collection, interfaces, aggregation, transition, flows, moddeling & analysis
- Work across Business applications to ensure a consistent and integrated approach to data delivery
- Previous experience delivering data solutions within highly regulated environment (Financial Services or Insurance ONLY)
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of Front End, API, micro-services
- Sound understanding on best practice for coding and version control software (preferably git + Github)
- Knowledge of data manipulation & analysis using Python or R - Advantageous
- Strong communication & documentation (Senior stakeholders, Non-technical audience an Technology teams).