Up to £500 per day
3 months ago
Data Business Analyst / Data Manager
This fund manager are looking for a Data Business Analyst with some Project Management experience. The client need this person to help roll out a data lake currently being used by the new parent company. There is no person doing this role currently or in the data function, so this individual needs to be able to establish one and structure all data.
This person will need to do vendor management, work with parent company, have a good understanding of data warehouses or lakes and understand the technology. Someone from a Fund Accounting background might help as they will be using this kind of data.
- Asset management experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes
- Experience with fund accounting data
- Strong BA or Data Analysis experience
- Ability to manage small projects
- Vendor management experience
£500 per day.