£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Claims Manager - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Claims Operations - Business Process Outsourcing - Claims Admin - Outwards Reinsurance
An established insurance consultancy based in the city is looking for a Claims Operations Manager to manage their claims function as they grow their business. Ideal person will have strong claims and outwards reinsurance experience within the Lloyd's Market.
What you will have:
- Claims SME, with strong experience and understanding of Lloyd's Market claims agreement / exposure functionality and processes (including outwards reinsurance claims)
- Experience working with a team split onshore and offshore, particularly focused around growing split functions and standardising processes
- Understanding of Business Process Outsourcing
- Strong recent Lloyd's Market experience
- Able to support project teams through claims knowledge and expertise
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly stakeholder engagement skills through examples
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with a strong insurance presence that is driving change across the insurance market. You will have the opportunity to lead and grow the claims function whilst supporting several different clients within the Lloyd's specialty market as they make claims related system and process changes.
How to Apply:
If this is you, please apply as soon as possible or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast track review and if suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.