Venquis are currently partnered with an industry recognised leader who are looking to hire a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) on a full time, permanent basis.
The CTO will lead a technological revolution in the insurance industry embarking on a groundbreaking journey to transform claims handling through cutting-edge technology. You will have the opportunity to shape the future, drive innovation, and build a world-class team.
Our client is not your typical insurance company. With a bold vision for the claims sector, they’re on a mission to pioneer advanced technologies like generative AI, revolutionising the way claims are handled.
- Technology Vision and Strategy:
- Lead the charge in developing cutting-edge and scalable technology solutions, including open AI and GenAI for claims handling.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest technology developments and Insurtech leaders for potential partnerships.
- Product Development & Data Analytics:
- Drive the development of innovative product offerings, harnessing the power of data analytics and GenAI.
- Build and maintain a platform that seamlessly integrates with our technical infrastructure.
- Continuously scout the market for emerging industry trends and technologies, leading their integration into our platform.
- Technical Leadership:
- Take the helm of technical leadership, guiding engineering teams through the seamless integration of new assets and providers into our existing strategy.
- Cultivate a culture of excellence, mentorship, and relentless improvement within your cross-functional teams.
- Leadership Experience:
- Proven experience leading and managing software development in large, agile tech teams with 500+ FTE, including internal resources and providers.
- Track record of driving technical excellence in software development within a fast-paced environment.
- Technical Expertise:
- Deep understanding of software and enterprise architecture, AI use cases, API-driven business models, and Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital platform building and scaling.
- Strategic Thinker:
- Proven ability to translate extraordinary vision and business requirements into actionable plans.
- Outstanding expertise in managing stakeholder relationships and aligning diverse interests for collective success.
- Navigate a fast-changing environment by persistently driving change and seamlessly integrating teams across various functions and geographies.
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to reshape the insurance sector with funding and support in place.
- Scale a team of experts and build an industry-disruptive, world-class service.
- Industry-competitive salary, very attractive bonus, and stock options.
- Flexible working location.
Should you be interested to find out more, please contact Ryan Gillespie at Venquis or apply online using the link below.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.