Need is for an experienced capital modelling resource to run regular models to check impact of altered parameters / at request of Lloyd’s or for specific portfolios as per UW / management requests. Client runs the full capital model twice a year March and Sept – so this person would be involved in prep and running of the Sept run.
- Ideal person has experience to run capital model and interpret results
- Will be some data manipulation to be able to feed the model – Clients work with MS SQL and excel
- Of additional value would be someone who has process improvement experience to document / advise how to improve the process
- Resource will be supported by the Client team in the production of model documentations / scenario documentation statements to Lloyd’s
- Expected that this person is able to be self sufficient in their role – taking responsibility for running and analysing the capital model
- Needed for an initial 6 month period
- Tyche platform experience preferable, else any other capital modelling experience is mandate
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.