£18000 - £19000 per annum + monthly bonus
11 months ago
Do you have great customer service skills? Are you looking to work in a busy, team environment?
- Using your investigation skills, along with active listening skills to communicate and listen to customer queries, helping and supporting them with any questions they might have.
- Raising complaints and requests to customer care managers for investigation, and further support.
- Working together with your peers on team worklists, to help in keeping the site SLA (Service level agreement).
- Building your understanding of the business and their offerings.
- Assessing customer needs and communicating with other teams within the business
- Following your real time schedules and attending training, for updates and new information provided by the business
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer needs, based around your interactions
- Working in a fast paced environment to provide service excellence
- Previous experience in Customer Service focused role (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English language
- Proactive approach in resolving customers' queries
- Ability to keep calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers and new technology
Please click apply and attach latest CV to be considered.