City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + package
9 days ago
Systems Test Analyst
- Provide system analysis, testing, design, development, and implementation of applications
- Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
- Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports.
- Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Minimum 3 years systems analyst experience.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Quality assurance methodology and Inspections
- Investment systems experience
- Good knowledge of a development language ie. SQL