City of London, London, England
£400 - £500 per day
3 months ago
Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Process Improvement - Lean Six Sigma - Financial Services - Business Change - Stakeholder Engagement
An established Financial Service client based in the city is looking for a Business Process Analyst. The Ideal person will have experience around process improvement and other process techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Able to define poorly / unstructured processes
- Manage senior stakeholders to buy into embedding new processes
- Able to document - Process Map etc…
- Able to educate teams on the importance of metrics surrounding process (risk, time, etc).
- Lean Six Sigma principles useful (no need for a qualified expert)
- Must have exposure working in Investment Management or Pensions
Please get in touch with Awais Ashraf ASAP via email or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable, we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.