£500.00 - £600.00 per day
2 months ago
Project Manager - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Business Change - Regulation - Operations - Strategic Change - Contract
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Project Manager to support 2 main Business Change initiatives.
1) Data Privacy Project - Regulatory (occassional travel to Bermuda)
2) Strategic Change projects - Business and Operations focused
Ideal person will come from a Lloyd's Market Insurance background and have experience working on various Business Change initiatives.
- Business Change Project Manager with experience within Lloyd's Market Insurance
- Able to manage multiple concurrent strategic projects within the insurance market
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly their stakeholder engagement skills through examples
- Happy to travel on an occassional basis
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.